Friday, July 17, 2015

9/31 - Crafty Me: Striped Tee Shirt Dress

A few months back there was one of those equally amazing and dangerous fabric sales where people and stores and charity's all have stalls selling piles of fabric and patterns. All new, vintage and everything in between.

I spent more cash than I should have and came home with a fresh stash of fabrics to make stuffs with. It was very satisfying and bankrupting.  In order to justify those purchases, I need to have something(s) to show for it. Ya know, prove to myself that I didn't buy it for looking at. 


A fancy kind of dress is in progress and I made a few pairs of leggings but my fave so far is this striped t-shirt dress. I love dressing my kid in stuff I'd wear myself, especially considering all the pink fluffy sparkles that is available in the "girls"  section of most clothing stores. She likes it, I like it and my fabric stash is slightly smaller.  Winning!


No comments:

Post a Comment