Saturday, July 11, 2015

7/31, Crafty Me - Colour Tipped Scarf

And the award for the most awkward picture goes to.... me! Believe me, the other 2 shots were worse.

You know when you want some colour but you don't want a busy print and you don't want anything too bright and you just want to keep it understated so that your cats eye leopard print sunnies can steal the show and you realise that you're probably a bit too picky and maybe you overthink things like scarves sometimes? You get me? Yep. Well this is the scarf for those days. 



This was a really easy knit that was super quick and satisfying and it's really easy to wear. It's all the right shades of all the right colours and is the perfect throw it on and go kind of scarf (I am aware that no one would actually believe that I'm a throw it on and go kinda girl after I opened with that ramble). In real life the red is richer and darker and kind of redder? I like it. 5 stars, purl bee, 5 stars. 

Ravelry deets and the same awkward picture here.






No comments:

Post a Comment