Tuesday, November 3, 2015

10/31 - Crafty Me: Wonder Woman

This is an old one but I need to catch up, being just ever so slightly behind. Let's pretend that I shared this months ago and that I didn't let my birthday deadline pass by in a blur of lifewhanaumahifunfriends with less making in between than I'd like.

I made this for Pai for a super hero birthday party she was invited to. She loved it on the day but I have to admit that she doesn't wear the complete outfit often (ever). She's pretty dedicated to her dinosaur dress-ups and super heros are not high on her list of priorities. She's a pretty cute dinosaur but her WW poses slay me so I'm a little sad that she's not big on capes and superpowers.

The gold head band, belt and arm bands were made from an adults version of the costume that I adapted to fit a much smaller human and I threw together the simple skirt and cape with some lightweight cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment