Monday, June 1, 2015

Crafty Me 3/31 - dual tone cowl

A finished thing!  Are you proud? This one has actually been complete for a few weeks and I've managed it wear it multiple times without taking any pictures.  Crafty blogger fail.

Anyway, here are some crappy cellphone pictures of Edie in my new cowl (crappy cell pics are fast becoming a theme here, hmm). I was wearing it but there was another sun shiny "downpour" on our 3 block walk home so I handed it over, as one does when their precious child fears sustaining a drop of water on the head



Today my smallest offspring has a teacher only day which is preschool teacher code for "we have so much power we can pull the rug out from under your feet whenever we want don't ever forget it new staff induction and mihi whakatau be damned". But truthfully, I love Pai's daycare and her teachers and actually I just wish that the working world was a bit easier on parents.

So all that to say that after a brief adventure to mama's mahi, the small kid and I have the day ahead of us with out any plans. Which is a lie actually. First we have to get the 4 year check and vaccinations done and THEN the day is our oyster.

I think that post jab, we're going to need lollie pops (both) and cookies (her) and hot caffienated beverages (me). Once these needs have been met there's a high chance of craft on the horizon. Ooh! That reminds me, last night I finished a blanket that was 11 months in the making. I'll save sharing that glorious moment for another post.

Let's look at my scarf again shall we? Also: Ravelry deets here.


No comments:

Post a Comment